PRE-CONFERENCE EVENTS - Thursday September 27th
Hospices, Medical and Non-medical Home Care Agencies, Senior Living Facilities - 2-4 pm
Learning About the Role of an EOL Doula; Why, When and How to Incorporate them within your agency.
- “3 steps how eol doulas will complete your service line”
- Walk away today with the information you need to implement tomorrow.2 hour seminar
Movie Lovers - 4:30 - 5:30
“Nurse with the Purple Hair” Documentary
Meet the famed Director, Sean Cunningham, of the Friday the 13th Series, and learn how he was completely in awe by his first engagement with hospice, and just HAD to create this film. Film Screening
Curious About What Makes for Good End-of-Life Care? 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Director: Sean Cunningham and Lead Michelle Lasota, and Organizers of the Conference: Patty Burgess, Suzanne O’Brien and Deanna Cochran
Reception and Panel Discussion
Reception, Refreshments, Meet and Greet, Panel Discussion
====================MAIN 3-Day CONFERENCE - Curriculum Posted shortly
Friday, September 28th - September 30th
Training BeginsFriday 9:00a – 9:00 p
Saturday 9:00a - 9:00p
Sunday 9:00 – 12:00 PM
Professional Business and Marketing Track Package - Sunday 2pm - 6pm
Deanna Cochran RN, Suzanne O’Brien RN, Patty Burgess
Get CLEAR, FOCUSED and Walk Out with a Plan:
- Do you KNOW how to have conversations that get you paid?
- Do you UNDERSTAND contracts, proposals which clearly share your business
- Do you have CLARITY about which of your many abilities should lead your service offerings?
- Do you have CONFIDENCE in your messaging to your community?
- Do you want 3 months of mentorship and accountability partners to make your business thrive?
Attend our Professional Business Focus Intensive on Sunday afternoon and leave with your business plan, approach and calendar for your step by step business action plan. You will be getting three sets of EXPERT eyes on your plan.
Post-Conference package - Additional Investment